Monday, November 10, 2014

Be awhile...

So it's been awhile since I last posted.  Seems like it has been one of those weeks (literally).  Since the break, I have been in two different series: The Maze Runner and Matched.

The Maze Runner Series - What a fun and crazy series all in one.  The series is three books: The Maze Runner, The Scorch Trials, The Death Cure.  The story is Futuristic and is basically about what happen to earth after solar flares hit the surface.  I will not say anymore about the plot as I do not want to give ANYTHING away.  I highly recommend the series and even the bonus 4th book The Kill Order - which goes back in time to before the 1st book.

Matched Series - Another Dystopian set of books.  I am enjoying the storyline.  Currently, I am in the third and final book, Reached.  The second book is called Crossed.  In this world a group called "The Society" makes all the decision and so humans live a perfect life but have no real choices.  Like all Dystopian novels (Hunger Games, Divergent, Chosen) a group steps up and challenges this way of life.

Lately, I am finding that I am enjoying being caught up in a series.  It simply feels like one book cannot possibly tell everything.  I think your story is much like that as well.  Keep reading - it is so very god for you nd it is great fun especially if you connect with that great book.

No comments:

Post a Comment