Tuesday, January 26, 2016

I wonder...

As I am 50 pages from the end of my book I have many I wonder questions...but the biggest of them is this: I wonder what would have happened if God did not give us the choice in the beginning?

In my book, Tanis, the first born son of all creation just makes a choice.  He is deceived by Teelah, and chooses to have power (although it is not true power). By doing so he unleashes Hell on Heaven and the fall has happened.  What would it have been like if God did not give us the choice in the garden?  Personally, I love that God gives us the choice to follow Him each day.  He does not make us robots, programmed to follow him.  Rather, He invites us into the relationship with Him and smiles like a very proud father when we willingly make that choice.  I think God weeps when one of His children choose a different path, one that leads away form Him.  My prayer is that you all make that choice to follow Him each day.  The journey is full of love, full of adventure, full of difficult moments, and full of grace.

I love you guys.  Enjoy your books.  I hope they push you to think about things differently.

Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment