Wednesday, October 24, 2018

Back to an Old, New series...

Yesterday, I finished up The Young Elite Series.  Overall, a nice read.  I definitely enjoyed books 1 and 2 much more than the final book.  Still, I would recommend the series.  Now, that I am finished I have returned to a series I started but had to stop because we didn't have the second or third book in the library.  The series is called the Silver Sequence Series.  I read book 1, Silver Child quite awhile ago and was intrigued.  I'm not sure if I enjoyed it or not, but I read it.  Book 2 is titled, Silver City and after 37 pages (two chapters) I find that I am very much in the same boat.  It is strange but at the same time hard to put down.  The Roar is coming and kids from around the world are gathering.  Some have unique gifts, but none of these gifts are fully explained yet by the author, Cliff Mcnish.  I will keep at it until I finish or until I can bear it no longer.  Keep reading friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment