Friday, September 25, 2020

Little Brother

 I just finished reading the book, Little Brother by Cory Doctorow.  It was far far far away from what I normally like to read.  The basic premise is that there is another attack on US soil (9/11)- this time on the Golden Gate Bridge.  In the aftermath the DHS (Department of Homeland Security) takes over and does some...well interesting things regarding freedoms of U.S. citizens.  The main character of the book stand up to the DHS by creating the Xnet (free from DHS spying).  Wow, my head hurts a bit.  The book is intense and has lots and lots of info about hacking, the internet, and video games.  I finished it.  It did have a solid ending.  I am looking forward to my next read in a different genre.

Keep reading, friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment