Friday, January 15, 2021

Stormlight Archive

So it has been awhile...but I have been reading.  I finished up the Uglies, Pretties, Specials...series by Scott Westerfeld and that was...ok.  Enough about that.

I finally made the plunge and dove into reading The Starlight Archive by Brandon Sanderson.  It begins with The Way of Kings.  Let me say that if you are at all into the genre of Fantasy Literature, you probably should make this series a must read.  The most intimidating thing about the series is the length.  Each book is over 1000 pages and there are going to be 10 books in all (I think).  Book #4 was just released this fall.  Right now, as in this morning, I finished read book #2 - Words of Radiance.  Quite simply, it was incredible.

I love the series.  I am going to begin reading book #3 - Oathbringer - later today.  

As always, Keep reading, friends.


No comments:

Post a Comment