Thursday, September 4, 2014

BEAUTIFUL


It was at the beginning of the year last year that we came to school to a BEAUTIFUL double rainbow.  I smiled as several of my colleagues rushed outside to snap a few pictures on phones and iPads.  It was like we all wanted to be a part of something beautiful...if only for a few minutes.

I'm not going to lie...I checked again this morning for a rainbow...In my heart I was kind of hoping for a REPEAT from last year.  

Although we didn't get a rainbow this morning, we did have something BEAUTIFUL.  Students came to classes, teachers taught with passion, and Christ was lifted high in the hallways of HCHS.  I love coming to this place and love being part of this BEAUTIFUL thing we call Education.  

There is a line from my favorite musical, Les Mes, that says, "To Love another person is to see the face of God."  That is the BEAUTY I see every day here.





No comments:

Post a Comment