Friday, September 26, 2014

Lorien Legacies

So....I'm reading a Sci-Fi series....Never thought I'd say that :)

I was encouraged to read I am Number Four by a student in my 8th hour class.  She loved it and highly recommended it to me.  Being interested in what my students are reading, I check out the book form the library and in 2 days had it finished.  It's one of those books that I just couldn't put down.  The story is about an alien race that is being attacked by an enemy planet.  To try and preserve their race, they send 9 children to earth in the hopes that they will grow their powers and someday be able to fight back and reclaim there home planet (Lorien).

There is so much action in the book and it was so intriguing to me that I am already 3/4 of the way through book #2 titled, The Power of Six.  Although I am not a science fiction person...the characters and the story is what has really gotten a hold of me.  I just checked out book #3, The Rise of Nine for the weekend.  If you are looking for an action packed series...I recommend the Lorien Legacies.

No comments:

Post a Comment